POLICY PURSUANT TO ARTICLE13, EU REG.NO. 2016/679
Pursuant to Article 13 et seq. of EU Reg. no. 2016/679, with regard to your personal data collected during navigation of the websitewww.efsw.it, we are providing you with the following information.
As controller of your personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) – and subsequent implementing decrees, the company Efashion Software s.r.l.recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data and considers this one of its main objectives.
Efashion Software s.r.l. would like to inform you that the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, limitation of the purposes and storage, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality.Your personal data will, therefore, be processed in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation and the confidentiality obligations set out therein.
The data controller is the company Efashion Software s.r.l. with headquarters in Via delle Granze 8/a 35127 Padova.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, relating in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The personal data collected during navigation of the website www.efsw.it are as follows:
- a) navigation data.The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website itobtain, as part of their normal activity, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects but that, by its very nature, could allow users to be identified through its elaboration and association with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of computersused by visitors to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful outcome, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website, to monitor its correct functioning and allow for the correct supply of the various functionalities requested by you.The data may be used to establish responsibility in the hypothetical event of computer crimes to the detriment of the website.
- b) Data provided voluntarily by the user.Through the website it, you may voluntarily provide personal data, such as your name, surname, mobile phone number and e-mail address. You may do so by using the “Contacts” form, or by directly contacting the data controller using the phone, fax or e-mail contact details found on the website.Efashion Software s.r.l. will process these data in compliance with the applicable legislation. It will assume that they refer to you or to third parties that have expressly authorized their provision on a legal basis that legitimizes their processing.With regard to these hypotheses, you are the independent data controller, and you assume all the relevant legal responsibilities and obligations.To this effect, you grant full indemnity against all complaints, claims, requests for compensation for damages as a result of processing, etc., that should reach Efashion Software s.r.l.from third parties whose personal data have been processed through your use of the website in violation of the applicable legislation.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Personal data that you provide via the website will be processed by Efashion Software s.r.l. for the following purposes:
- a) purposes relating to the execution of a contract that you are part of or to the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted on your request (e.g., request for information, quotes, etc.);
- b) research/statistical analysis purposes on aggregated or anonymous data, without, therefore, being able to identify the user. These are aimed at measuring the functioning of the website, measuring traffic, and assessing usability and interest;
- c) purposes concerning the fulfilment of a legal obligation that Efashion Software s.r.l.is subject to;
- d) purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the courts exercise their judicial functions.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in point a) is the provision of a service requested by you or the response to a request from you. Your consent is not, therefore, necessary pursuant to the applicable legislation.
The purpose set out in point b) does not involve the processing of personal data, while those set out in points c) and d) represent the legitimate processing of personal data pursuant to applicable legislation. This is because, once personal data have been provided, processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation that Efashion Software s.r.l. is subject to.
REQUIREMENT/OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of your personal data for the purposes listed above is optional. However, not providing them may make it impossible to respond to a request from you or fulfil a legal obligation that Efashion Software s.r.l. is subject to.
ENTITIES THAT MAY BECOME AWARE OF YOUR DATA
Some personal data may be shared with:
- subjects who act as data processors for Efashion Software s.r.l.and whose intervention is required for the supply of the services offered by the website, including, by way of example, the analysis of website functioning;
- persons authorized by Efashion Software s.r.l.for the processing of personal data who are committed to confidentiality or have a legal obligation of confidentiality, such as data controller employees and partners;
- courts in the exercise of their functions when required by applicable legislation.
Data are not subject to disclosure.
Automated decision-making processes are not used in the processing of personal data carried out for the purposes referred to in this document.
DATA STORAGE TIMES
The personal data collected during the navigation of the website www.efsw.it will be stored for the amount of time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above.
The data collected through the contact form will be stored for the amount of time that is strictly necessary to handle the requests you have made.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data are not transferred outside the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As the data subject relating to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to confirm the existence or otherwise of such data; to be aware of their content; to verify their accuracy; to access your data; to ask about their origin; to request their rectification, integration and erasure; to ask about the purposes and methods of such processing; to request that they be updated if they are incomplete, inaccurate or have been collected in violation of the law; as well as the right to object to and restrict their processing. You have the right to anonymize such data and block data processed in violation of the law. Finally, you have the right to data portability.
Any requests should be sent to the data controller at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Should you believe that your personal data have been processed in a way that does not comply with the relevant legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian antitrust authority for the protection of personal data in Rome, Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, telephone number:(+39) 06.696771, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.